Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Map of the Earth, that can be printed, with major cities, latitude, and longitude.?

I am a school teacher who is planning an activity to be used in class. I need to find a printable map of the Earth with latitude, longitude, and major cities marked. Oh, and I cannot download any programs to my work computer (sucks, I know). Can anyone out there point me in the right direction? I've already tried google, but apparently I'm not searching for the right terms.Map of the Earth, that can be printed, with major cities, latitude, and longitude.?
World map with capitals - also shows some latitude/longitude lines

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications鈥?/a>



When you get to this site it says "download"map. click that button. It opens the map up into a pdf file. you can enlarge to the size you want and then print.

The one thing I have found is that most world maps when kept the size they are have printing that is too small to read.



Good Luck in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment