Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Triassic Time Period Longitude and Latitude?!?

I have a project I'm doing on the Triassic time period and I need to know the longitude and latitude of North Carolina! I have no idea how to read longitude and latitude on a map. I know if you Google "triassic time period maps" you get a bunch of maps of all the continents and junk but I'm not sure how to get what I need from them. My teacher is just saying to figure it out... Can anyone Help me PLEASE??Triassic Time Period Longitude and Latitude?!?
approximately from 0*%26lt;-----%26gt;19*W %26amp; 11*N %26lt;-----%26gt; 17*N

for more see http://images.google.co.in/images?hl=en%26amp;q=north%20carolina%26amp;rlz=1R2ADBF_en%26amp;um=1%26amp;ie=UTF-8%26amp;sa=N%26amp;tab=wiTriassic Time Period Longitude and Latitude?!?
First, you need to be able to read modern maps for longitude and latitude. We can't help you much with that, you need a live human right by your side, pointing at a map.

No comments:

Post a Comment