Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is there a website where i can find a cheap Dell Latitude D610 for under 200 dollars???

I have tried ebay and amazon, plus yahoo and google but there was none in my price range!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!Is there a website where i can find a cheap Dell Latitude D610 for under 200 dollars???
ebay, i got one for around 300 and worked great.

Or geeks.com, they always have the cheapest stuff outthere. I bought an Fm transmitter for my ipod and a wireless optical mouse. Both work great...Total cost=17 bucks...cant beat that
I got one for 303 from usa.notbooks.com. That is the cheapest you are going to find.

Report Abuse

Is there a website where i can find a cheap Dell Latitude D610 for under 200 dollars???
Insaine people.... you can't get it for 200 dollars. FFS DUDE, how stupid can you be ? Looking for a laptop when you only got 200 dollars : S It's impossible.Is there a website where i can find a cheap Dell Latitude D610 for under 200 dollars???
I'm gonna have to agree with the other guy... Sorry, but there just isn't any way you'll get any decent, or even below decent laptop for under $200. Your best bet is to get a job as a techie-- you get free stuff. I haven't even taken a computer course in my life, but I just taught myself a lot of stuff and now i'm a techie for a cardiac diagnostics place. I get free flatscreens and I just got a free laptop.
No if you do see one at that price you are going to get ripped off as it will be a scam. To good to be true Prices says it all



Then you may get on on ebay second hand



http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll鈥?/a>
exclusive laptop informations

http://www.laptopspecial.blogspot.com...
  • makeup tricks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment