Saturday, February 4, 2012

Anyone with google earth tell me what type of yellow airplane these are on this military base in nevada....?

the latitude and longitude is 37 47 03.22 n 116 46 14.26 w are those yellow covers on them or they airplanesAnyone with google earth tell me what type of yellow airplane these are on this military base in nevada....?
I can't say.Anyone with google earth tell me what type of yellow airplane these are on this military base in nevada....?
Sorry, but they are not airplanes. It is yellow paint used to designate a danger area. If you look, you can see taxi lines leading into each yellow semi-circle. When the fighter is taxied into this spot, a weapons tech comes out and arms the missile/bomb/whatever and gives it a final look over. Someone else probably knows the technical term, but I think it is simply called the Arming Area. Scroll to the opposite end of the runway, there is another at that end.

No comments:

Post a Comment