Saturday, February 4, 2012

Did you know that Google has a great application that allows you to stalk me better?

http://www.google.com/latitude/intro.htm…Did you know that Google has a great application that allows you to stalk me better?
Good to know



*wink wink*
where's the challenge? Stalkers today have it too damn easy. Back in my day we have to actually leave the house and sneak around, up hill both ways in the ten feet of snow. That's old school!Did you know that Google has a great application that allows you to stalk me better?
Fascinating! Thanks. :)Did you know that Google has a great application that allows you to stalk me better?
thank you for doing the work for me now could you get me a soda and pizza then i will be good for the night
I think it is great that you brought this to my attention.
I have my telescope sighted in on your bedroom window as we speak.
Why the hell is my girlfriend at Josh's house?



: (
Creepy....google is getting very scary...i bet it's part of the CIA
cool
  • oily skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment