Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A bit of fun question, Google earth?

People with google earth.

Could you tell me the longitude, latitude, etc of



A) your favourite Restaurant

B) your favourite holiday destination

C) your first kissA bit of fun question, Google earth?
0掳 00掳掳 00掳掳掳

live in an igloo at the north pole don't get out much.
are you madA bit of fun question, Google earth?
yesA bit of fun question, Google earth?
Yes, but should I also give you my bank account and social security number as well?
A) http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q%26amp;source=s鈥?/a>



B) Hmm...



C) http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q%26amp;source=s鈥?/a>
i could but would have to kill .........
Fav restaurant: McDonalds, city center, dublin.! (classy eh?)

Holiday: New York.

Location of first kiss: In Angelina Jolie's house.
A) Can't remember its name, but it's the Chinese restaurant on Great Denmark Street in Dublin. Doesn't look like much, very basic in fact, but the food is absolutely superb. 53 21 17.64N, 6 15 45.77W



B) Scotland



C) Can't remember
A,Du Progress Gent Belgium B, Belgium C, from you when I gave you your Scoobie snacks !!!
Haven't download it yet but I have typed in peoples addresses for fun, my house, my brothers, my neighbours they think its hilarious, a friend in jacksonville florida showed me his place its really cool lol, but I can tell you that the pizza hut would be my favourite restaurant, holiday destination is an hours drive away to burleigh heads beach and first kiss was in my bedroom when nobody was home lol, and since you know where I live you pretty much know where things are situated lol! :)
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment