Friday, February 10, 2012

I love Google Earth. What are some weird things you've seen?

I've seen airplanes in flight, crop circles, and other strange things. What are some things that you've seen? Car accidents, fires, parades, hot air balloons, parachutes? Do you have the longitude and latitude coordinates? I would love to see what you've found!I love Google Earth. What are some weird things you've seen?
I saw a strange planet, mostly covered in liquid dihydrogen monoxide and populated by organic, sentient blobs...I love Google Earth. What are some weird things you've seen?
Ive never seen anything too interesting, I never even thought of it! I wish i could see a car crash or something like that. The best ive ever seen was the nazca animal lines, but i dont have any coordinates.



You live in America!? cool! I wanna live there, looks a lot better than Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment