Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Issues with Google Chrome?

I'm running on Win XP on a dell Latitude D610 using google chrome and almost every time that I go to a web page, chrome just stops trying to load the page. I have to click into the address bar and hit enter or refresh the page up to ten times before it finally loads. Sometimes, especially when using blogger or Hotmail, the status bar at the bottom says "javascript [void]" or a message similar to that and everything i click because null and void. It's really beginning to frustrate me. My internet connection is superb. it's not just the laptop because it does it on my home computer as well. I really love the theme of chrome and would like to fix this problem if possible..

on another note, does anyone know why i have to reload a page multiple times to view photos on facebook?Issues with Google Chrome?
Hi,



it seems the browser configuration files are corrupted, try to reinstall the google chrome..

if you can send a screenshot of the error message i can help you further.

No comments:

Post a Comment