Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can I be GPS-tracked in real time with a Garmin Forerunner?

I am a little scared running alone so I would like my husband to be able to track me via internet, for example Google Latitude. I plan on buying a Garmin Forerunner if this is a supported feature.



Is tracking like this possible with the Forerunner, and if not, which other similar GPS gadget could do this (not a cell phone and nothing bulky - the watch size is nice)?



Thanks.Can I be GPS-tracked in real time with a Garmin Forerunner?
No you can't be GPS tracked with the Garmin



To be tracked, your device needs to be able to send data to a wireless network. IT can be done, but it i snot going to be small or cheap. They usually come with their own software.

Search for "GPS tracking" and you will find quite a few devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment