Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How can I connect a Latitude C600 online?

The computer looks like this

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=Latitude%20C600%26amp;um=1%26amp;ie=UTF-8%26amp;sa=N%26amp;tab=wi



it has a hole in the side, I think a card goes in it. Can I connect wirelessly with my router?How can I connect a Latitude C600 online?
I see your PC but no specs on your router.

You can use the Cardbus (2 PCMCIA adapters on the side) or the 1 USB ( using a USB to Wireless Adapter ).

Use PCMCIA if available as chewing up your 1 USB port ( Which is USB 1.0 or 1.1 ) will give you bad performance.

If forced ti use USB, Pop a 4 port hub onto it to give you more flexability.How can I connect a Latitude C600 online?
get a wireless card if u dnt have and install it

%26gt;then u can pickup wireless signal from ur router and connect wireless

%26gt;as simple!!!!!
  • north face book bags
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment