Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is there any blackberry app that allows me to track my blackberry from pc when actvated?

dont tell me to use google latitude, it does not cover my country, wich is panama.Is there any blackberry app that allows me to track my blackberry from pc when actvated?
I used Lookout Mobile Security which has an antivirus built in, as well as backup and a find my phone feature, all of which seem to work very well, but I was not impressed with the backup and quit using it. You can read more about it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/鈥?/a>



There is also PhoneBasics, which I have not tried but plan to. It offers a Call filter (manual or schedule); Better phone lock; Intelligent password/help; Reboot phone at will or by schedule; Clean memory at will or by schedule; Smart ring tone manager; Find/locate missing phone even it is powered off; Read webpage without airtime http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/鈥?/a>



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment