Friday, January 20, 2012

What are the benefits of being tracked by Google Latitude?

The way I phrased the question betrays what I believe is the lunacy of wanting your steps to be monitored and shared by the world. But I would like to hear what others think.What are the benefits of being tracked by Google Latitude?
Alert! We have a breech in sector 5! Someone found out our secret. I repeat: breech in sector 5! All units respond immediately!



THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.



WARNING: SECURITY BREECH IN SECTOR 5! REMOVE THE THREAT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! REPEAT: ALL MEASURES AUTHORIZED!!!What are the benefits of being tracked by Google Latitude?
If you lose your phone (are u using ur phone or laptop?) you can find it or track where it has been. If you get in trouble it my serve as a good alibi. :)
  • hand lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment