Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does google latitude broadcast my location to friends real time all the time? if so, how do I make that work?

I would like my friends to know my location real time, for example when I'm in office, out of the office, on the train, on the beach, overseas etc. basically any where and on a minute by minute basis. So they know where I am nearly "right now". I'd like this to happen even when I'm not using my PC or phone. My phone may just be in my pocket standing by and that's all it's doing.



Does google latitude do that? Do I need a special type of mobile phone to make that happen? (eg. do I need a phone that has GPS feature?)



Thanks.Does google latitude broadcast my location to friends real time all the time? if so, how do I make that work?
Yes, Latitude does that. There is a list of the compatible phones on their page:



But I'm not sure if it will work in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment