Thursday, January 26, 2012

Google latitude on my E71?

Hi, i tried loading google latitude for tracking on my Nokia e71,

i have got the gps working in ovi maps on the phone

i have google maps loaded on the E71 somewhere.

Where is the latitude thing to sign in and start sending invites

im confused and new to the E71 from my very basic 6600i.

Could some one help in laymen terms for me please?

Im using vodafone and the phone was originally optus.



Oh and does it cost $$ to use latitude for tracking or ovi for gps?



Thanks heaps MaddyGoogle latitude on my E71?
It doesn't cost anything to use Latitude but you need to pay for data as it does download maps to your phone. GPS tracking does not cost money.



I believe you need to sign in Latitude service on google website first.



The E71 can be quite unintuitive, some options are buried in the menu system.

No comments:

Post a Comment