Thursday, January 26, 2012

A question about Google Latitude?

Does anyone have this software installed on their phones? I'm basically looking for a security software that will allow me to track the location of my phone should it be lost or stolen.

Google Latitude seems like it might work, but I'm not sure if it needs to be on on the phone, because obviously a theif isn't going to switch it on.

If this software isn't any good, do you know of any others? I have an iPhone 3gs, but I'd also like it installed on my brothers Galaxy S.

ThanksA question about Google Latitude?
try MobileNanny, it can help track the gps location and alert for sim change.

follow the link for more info:

http://www.monitoring-softwares.com/phon鈥?/a>

hope it helps.A question about Google Latitude?
all android have that//.. turn on and truck your friends and other android devices with gps and google map

No comments:

Post a Comment