Thursday, January 26, 2012

If i factory reset my phone will i be able to sign in my existing google account in the begining?

instead of making a new google account. also when i sign in my existing google account will my google latitude friends still be there?If i factory reset my phone will i be able to sign in my existing google account in the begining?
Yes. When you factory reset an Android phone, it erases all the phone's information, and it will ask you to set up a Google account during setup. And yes, all your information will be synced, including Latitude, which you have to sign into via Google Maps to use.If i factory reset my phone will i be able to sign in my existing google account in the begining?
You should be fine. All the settings are stored on Google's servers. Soon as you reset your phone it will ask for your google login. Just enter your existing one and it will connect your gmail, lattitude, contacts, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment