Friday, January 20, 2012

Ok,I am trying to spy on my wife via satellite gps from her cell phone.I have tried google latitude but,she?

Ok,I am trying to spy on my wife via satellite gps from her cell phone.I have tried google latitude but,she would have to enable it through her cell phone.I am trying to do this without her knowledge.I believe that I am being cheated on.I could really use the help.She has samsung messenger phone.Please HELP!Ok,I am trying to spy on my wife via satellite gps from her cell phone.I have tried google latitude but,she?
here is a smart phone spy software that can monitor gps status.

http://www.monitoring-softwares.com/phon鈥?/a>Ok,I am trying to spy on my wife via satellite gps from her cell phone.I have tried google latitude but,she?
I'm sorry you're having trouble. Check with your cell phone carrier. We have Sprint. They have their own locate service that I've enabled on our phones. I just returned the text message from my Hubby's phone to activate it. But I must tell you that is she really doesn't want to get caught she probably won't for a while. I understand you needing to catch her in the "act" but you're probably exhausted from trying. You need to sit her down face to face and ask her point blank. You probably can tell a lot from her reaction. I do wish you well. Good Luck to you.Ok,I am trying to spy on my wife via satellite gps from her cell phone.I have tried google latitude but,she?
I use Flexispy since the last 2 months and you can do the GPS tracking and far more than that if you use the Flexispy Pro-X version you can use her cell phone as a micro device and even catch her incoming phone call without her to notice it...



See by yourself http://www.flexispy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment